Go Back   BAUE Forum > Diving > Classifieds

Notices

Classifieds Have gear you want to sell/buy?

Old 06-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
jim.t.mac

Name: Jim
GUE Certs: GUEF
jim.t.mac is on a distinguished road
Default Olympus Micro 4/3 camera gear for sale

Hi Everyone,

I've decided that I want to take my diving in non-photographic direction for the time being so I'm putting my photo gear up for sale and wanted to offer it to BAUE members before putting it on the boards. The vast majority of this gear, with the exception of the strobes, has been on only 10-15 dives, so has seen very little use. Always rinsed and soaked after diving and well taken care of.

The housing is for an Olympus EPL-1, which is a micro 4/3 camera that offers interchangeable lens' and fast focus, approaching that of a DSLR, and shoots video at 720p. The camera is currently on sale at Amazon for $150 here.

This is a great setup to get into UW photography at a reasonable rate and will be a great step up for anyone shooting with a point and shoot. You can see some of my photos here (they look better at high-rez), most were taken with the wide angle 9-18mm lens and the macro shots of the nudi were taken with the Inon close up adapter for the kit lens. Backscatter did a fairly comprehensive review here.

Please see the prices I'm asking on the list below. Discounts offered for the whole kit or a package of a few different pieces and I'm happy to meet around the Bay Area. I've had a lot of fun taking pictures and having mementos of my dives but want to reallocate some funds for other purposes. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best!
Jimmy

Olympus EPL1 Housing PT-EP01 - $480 Link
Spare Housing O-ring - Free with housing
Olympus 67mm Macro Adapter - $35 Link
Zen Dome for 9-18mm lens with port cover - $400 Link
Inon Close Up Lens - $145 Link
Inon Fiber Optic Strobe Chord - $45 Link
Ultralight Tray Housing Tray - $50 Link
Ultralight Compact Housing Tray - $25 Link
Ultralight Handle x2 - $35/each Link
Ultralight Arms 8 inch x3 - $35/each Link
Ultralight Clamps x6 - $20/each Link
Inon Z240 Type II Strobe - $470 Link
Inon S2000 Strobe - $400 Link
jim.t.mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
jim.t.mac

Name: Jim
GUE Certs: GUEF
jim.t.mac is on a distinguished road

Darn, none of the links carried over. Send me a message and I can forward over the email with all the embedded links working.
jim.t.mac is offline   Reply With Quote